Is your pet the next “Old Master Piece”? Now it can be!
We are excited to work in collaboration with Melinda Copper, artist. Her work has been displayed and admired in over 600 galleries internationally. Melinda is one of our local treasures and we have the privilege of working with her in creating the perfect “Old Master” likeness of your favorite furry friend!
Old Master Pet Portraits include:
- An at home Design Consulation with Amber. We can talk about recommendations for displaying your portraits in your home for your individual preferences.
- I will meet your pet and take a few candid photographs for Melinda. She will use these for selecting an appropriate Old Master painting for you.
- We will talk about the personality of your pet. I would love for you to tell me your story. How you met, what makes them happy, what their favority activity is? This consultation is for the purpose of collecting Information that will make your Old Master Pet Portrait a “One of a Kind” just like your furry friend!
- Melinda, after consideration will then offer to you her selections of what Old Master Portraits would work best for your individual Painting.
- We will contact you to set up a reference style photography session where we photography your pet with the actual painting in mind. This will give the artist the information she will need to creat your Old Master Pet Portrait.
- The unveiling! We will then deliver your finished Old Master Pet Portrait to you. Get ready …..this is the best part!
Old Master Pet Portraits | Commissions
Starting from $1200 in 16″ x 20″ finished size
Melinda’s fees are based on painting specifics. For instance painting complexity, image selected, number of pets in portrait, the actual overall size and other considerations. We will provide a firm price at the time of selection approval. Clients typically plan to invest $1200 – $2500 for their custom “Old Master Pet Portrait” experience.